There are 2 ways to find your local Travel Counsellor. If you know the name of a Travel Counsellor and want to find their contact details just enter their name in the search box. Otherwise, simply type your location, and we’ll display your nearest 15 Travel Counsellors. Please try to be as specific as possible. For example, instead of Dublin, search for Clontarf.
From €2375 per person
From €1,425 per person
From €4,325 per person.
From €14,320 per family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers
From €1879 per person.
Travelling on: 18/12/2022
CALL AND QUOTE Carib04
While on a Caribbean cruise you will experience beautiful white sandy beaches, warm sea, and tropical sunshine on each unique island. With award-winning cuisine, great service and contemporary facilities on board, every detail of a Celebrity Cruise holiday is unique and allows you to fill your holiday with as much excitement or total relaxation as you choose.
• Before embarking on your 5-star cruise ship, make sure to explore Miami. Take in the sights at a South Beach (SOBE), browse the open-air shops of Bay-side Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana – there is something magical about Miami for everyone!
• Your first stop is Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Hike through the lush, protected jungle of El Choco National Park, enjoying the park’s two lagoons. Swim with dolphins at World Ocean, the largest manmade dolphin habitat in the world, or grab a kayak and head out on the water at Manatee Reserve.
• From here sail to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Stroll through the beautifully preserved Old City filled with hulking Spanish forts with dungeons ripe for exploration. Lose yourself in its warren of cobbled streets, filled with cafés, shops and shady squares. Or head for the hills for scenic trails, caves and crafts.
• Next on the agenda is St. Croix renowned for powdery white beaches, clear blue waters, shipwreck diving, coral-reef snorkelling, birdwatching, and sea turtles.
• Antigua is full of candy-coloured villages, and friendly locals that greet you with wide smiles. The lush rainforest, dramatic landscapes, and turquoise waters tempt eco-adventurers; from swimmers to hikers, to zip-line flyers.
• Your next port of call is Kitts & St Nevis. Explore French and English colonial architecture, breath-taking beaches, and lush landscapes beneath soaring mountain peaks.
• Your final port of call is Philipsburg, St. Maarten. Start your day in this laid-back Dutch capital, then cross the island to the delightful French capital, Marigot. Enjoy its chic shops, bustling market and sidewalk cafés, before heading back for a swim at Orient Beach.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a deluxe king room in The Eden Roc Miami Hotel for 1 night on a room only basis, followed by 10 nights in an Ocean View Stateroom on the Celebrity Silhouette. Price includes return flights from Dublin to Miami. Private transfers are included. Pricing accurate as of 26 July 2022. Subject to change and availability. Depart on 18th December 2022.
From €2375 per person
Validity & Terms of this offer
Valid Until: 18/11/2022
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.